Friday, August 27, 2010

New Club Record Banner Program

Volunteers,


We are having a volunteer training g on the new Club Banner Program September 27, 2010. Sharon bet me to planning this (haha). I will have Oktibbeha County Office available for this training. ATT has donated a large amount of money to this program. it is a great program with some great price money. State 4-H is asking that ALL COUNTIES (82) have at least ONE club record submitted. I have a commitment from two clubs already. I would LOVE to have more. I will e available to assist in any way i can with this. Please let me if you can attend this meeting.

LaTrell

In an effort to assist volunteer leaders with their Banner Club Record Books, which are due on Oct. 15, a Volunteer Leader's Training has been set for Monday, September 27, 2010, at 6p.m. via Distance Learning. Larry Alexander has agreed to present the workshop. This will also be a great opportunity to have your county Volunteer Leader's meeting. If you are interested, please e-mail me Tuesday, September 7, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment